Starting at IDR 1.800.000/package, embrace the beauty and serenity of the Island of the Gods on a journey of renewal and rebirth in a unique Balinese way by staying with us.
‘Nyepi’, or the Balinese Silence Day is one of Indonesia’s most unique holidays. It is a day of silence and self-reflection for the Balinese. Nyepi Day is celebrated on the first day of the Saka lunar calendar, which marks Balinese Hindu New Year.
Book period : Now – 16 March 2018
Stay period : 16 to 18 March 2018 (2 nights)
*Additional adult or child will be accommodated on an extra bed (fees apply), for all room types.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi use during your stay
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet for 2 persons
- Complimentary one-time dinner on 17 March for 2 persons
- 25% off on all Food & Beverage during your stay
- 25% off on all Spa treatment during your stay
Promotional rate. Non-refundable rate. 100% payment should be received after booking is made.
Non Refundable. 100% deposit should be received after booking is made.